beauty on all levels.

2.06.2011

Snowboarding in Big Bear....

I must say... I am kind of a snob when it comes to lying my head down on a pillow other than mine... I'm relatively intoxicated so this post will be short & sweet. The husband & I came to snowboard for his birthday & I was looking for a deal (as always)... I came across a package deal (stay & play.... board, & sleep)... & I stumbled across the grey squirrel... The cheapest place I could find... I purchased a motel .... it has a fireplace, porch, full shower & bath & seasonal jacuzzi.... If I could boast the price, I would, but I won't. The service is impeccable.

We couldn't hook up to internet.. we called. We called to try to find if we could call long distance thinking we couldn't get phone service (we couldn't on the mountain). We got service. We got immediate service to get the internet fixed. So far so good.  NO complaints. STAY here if you can... Cheap, 10 minutes from Bear Resort & awesome!!!
Pictures to post as soon as I can load...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment